Monday, July 25, 2005

Kuntrie





















Een lijstje van krankzinnige titels van countrysongs ( ze bestaan allemaal echt!)

* Drop kick me, Jesus, through the goalposts of life
* Get your tongue outta my mouth, cause I'm kissing you goodbye
* Her teeth were stained, but her heart was pure
* How can I miss you if you won't go away?
* I changed her oil, she changed my life
* I don't know whether to kill myself or go bowling
* I flushed you from the toilets of my heart
* I wanna whip your cow
* I'm just a bug on the windshield of life
* If my nose were full of nickels, I'd blow them all on you
* If the phone don't ring, baby, you'll know it's me
* My wife ran off with my best friend, and I sure do miss him
* You can't rollerskate in a buffalo herd
* You were only a splinter in my ass as I slid down the bannister of life
* You're the reason our kids are so ugly

1 comment:

Merel said...

Hihi, te grappig :)